Bigger and better than ever, our year-end news quiz is returning for a third time, giving Palo Alto Weekly readers a chance to look back on the past 12 months in local headlines. From government decisions to happenings that caught us by surprise, find out how much of the news you retained before stepping into 2023.
And let us know your score by posting it below in our comment section!
Palo Alto Online is taking one last look at 2022 all this week. If you missed any parts of our series, view the stories below.
• The best, worst and craziest Palo Alto news of 2022
From beavers to brazen crimes to long-awaited resolutions, 2022 was a year when we could finally think about something other than COVID-19.
• With newfound spirit of cooperation, Palo Alto ends the year on a bright note
In 2022, Palo Alto saw a strong resurgence from a period of austerity, uncertainty and, for many, isolation.
• 2022 rewind: The year's 10 most clicked-on stories
From pod housing to a rare turtle-dove sighting, look back at the Palo Alto area happenings that made headlines.
• The year in photos: A look at 2022 from behind the lens
We've compiled 14 moments captured behind the camera lens that tell distinct stories from this year.
• Our favorite bites and beverages of 2022
Our staff and contributors reflected on the past 12 months and compiled our favorite drinks and dishes of 2022.
• The best, the worst and the most memorable movies of 2022
There's still a bounty of great films to discover from a year of cinema at theaters and home.
• A by-the-numbers look at 2022 real estate in Palo Alto
The city's most and least expensive home sales this year surpassed that of 2021.