We've compiled a guide of modified schedules and closures for local and regional services across the Midpeninsula due to Presidents Day this Monday.
• City of Palo Alto: Administrative offices and facilities will be closed.
• Police, fire: Emergency, police and fire teams will work on a regular schedule. Records and administrative offices will be closed.
• Palo Alto Library: All Palo Alto libraries will be closed.
• Garbage pickup: Regular service.
• Parking: Parking regulations will not be enforced.
• Caltrain: Service will operate on a modified schedule with 36 trains running between San Francisco and San Jose. There will also be two bullet trains and four limited service trains running in both directions. For more information go to caltrain.com.
• SamTrams: Service will operate on a regular, non-school day schedule.
• Palo Alto Unified School District: No school in session.
Federal, state offices
• U.S. Postal Service: Post offices will be closed and there will be no mailing or package deliveries.