Randy Tsuda, CEO and president of the nonprofit Palo Alto Housing, builder of affordable housing, talks about the recently approved 59-apartment Wilton Court project in Palo Alto and the challenges and opportunities for solving the Bay Area's housing crisis. Palo Alto Weekly journalists Jocelyn Dong and Gennady Sheyner join Tsuda for the conversation.
To jump to a specific topic, open the description box below the video in YouTube and click on the time stamp.
• Wilton Court project (0:58)
• Challenges of finding land to build housing (9:04).
• Regional efforts to invest in housing (10:35).
• Companies contributing to the region's housing stock (17:10).
• Palo Alto Housing's outlook for 2019 (20:53).
• Addressing the Bay Area's housing crisis (23:40).
Subscribe to the new "Behind the Headlines" podcast
Check out previous weeks' episodes in the "Behind the Headlines" archive.