Would love for readers to comment and add their own favorite maxims. This coming year we may need all we can get our minds around.
1. The starting point of all achievement is desire.
2. The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
3. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
4. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
5. The best way to sell yourself to others is first to sell the others to yourself.
6. Don’t wait. The time will never be “just right.”
7. Within every setback or failure lies the seed of an equal or greater success (I’m banking on this one.)
8. Your real wealth can be measured not by what you have but by who you are.
9. Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.
10. Pain does not just show up in our lives. It’s a sign that something in our lives needs to change.
And this from Lou Tice: Worrying is negative goal-setting.