Town Square

Post a New Topic

Two displaced by Christmas Eve apartment fire

Original post made on Dec 26, 2012

A cooking fire in a Menlo Park apartment spread to the unit and attic above it Monday night, Dec. 24, before firefighters extinguished it, fire officials said.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Tuesday, December 25, 2012, 11:52 AM

Comments (1)

 +   Like this comment
Posted by Yikes..hot oil
a resident of Midtown
on Dec 26, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Better to do BBQ, or just lessen the oil...but oil/grease fires can get out of control very quickly!!
Best not to use oil like that inside.. Very sorry though.


Don't miss out on the discussion!
Sign up to be notified of new comments on this topic.

Email:


Post a comment

Posting an item on Town Square is simple and requires no registration. Just complete this form and hit "submit" and your topic will appear online. Please be respectful and truthful in your postings so Town Square will continue to be a thoughtful gathering place for sharing community information and opinion. All postings are subject to our TERMS OF USE, and may be deleted if deemed inappropriate by our staff.

We prefer that you use your real name, but you may use any "member" name you wish.

Name: *

Select your neighborhood or school community: * Not sure?

Comment: *

Verification code: *
Enter the verification code exactly as shown, using capital and lowercase letters, in the multi-colored box.

*Required Fields

To Cambodia With Love
By Laura Stec | 4 comments | 3,259 views

Early Campaign Notes: City Council
By Douglas Moran | 15 comments | 1,808 views

Life in fast forward
By Jessica T | 3 comments | 1,585 views

Medical
By Chandrama Anderson | 0 comments | 1,476 views

Vikram Chandra's "Geek Sublime" and 10/3 event at Kepler's
By Nick Taylor | 0 comments | 314 views