Posted by MCT Food Drive Team, a resident of the Midtown neighborhood, on Nov 30, 2012 at 12:53 pm
WHERE TO GIVE: "NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS" FOOD DRIVE
Now is the time to take action! Here’s how to help:
$$$ Money gifts In order for us to reach our goal of 100 grocery bags for 50 Midtown & Palo Alto neighbors who are in need we must have money to buy foods that people may not place in barrels at food drop off sites. Checks can be made payable to:
Midtown Court Neighbors & Friends
Mail tO: P.O. BOX 113 Palo Alto, CA 94302
Drop off non-perishable food donations in barrels located at the following locations:
Look for 2nd Harvest Food Bank Barrels
1) Miki’s Farm Fresh Market, 3445-A Alma St @ E. Meadow
2) Rick’s Ice Cream, Charleston Shopping Center, 3946 Middlefield Rd
3) Midtown Center, parking lot next to Wells Faro ATM @ Colorado Ave & Middlefield Rd.
4) JJ & F Market, 520 College Ave. @ El Camino Real
5) Unitarian Universalist Church,Rooms #4&5 505 E. Charleston Rd. at this location, FRIDAYS ONLY 1:30-4:30pm!
Meals in a can (stew, chili, soup) 100% Fruit Juices Tuna/Canned Meat/Beans Peanut Butter & Nut Butters
Low Sugar Cereals Canned Fruits and Vegetables
Or Safeway or other grocery Store gift card.
These 100 grocery bags go directly to Midtown & Palo Alto residents who may not otherwise qualify for food programs.
SPREAD THE WORD
Forward this message to friends and family and update your Face book status. Simply forward this email to everyone you know.
Let’s help our neighbors put food on their tables!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER –
We have a role that can fit anyone’s hectic holiday schedule.
Time Commitment: 30 min. to 1 hour Sort food items or fill grocery bags or pick up food. Contact us. MidtownCourt.Neighbors@gmail.com Phone 650-283-9910