Heavenly Palo Alto
Original post made by This City is Godly, Crescent Park, on Aug 2, 2007
Here is how it goes about in Palo Alto.
1. You move to Palo Alto all starry eyed.
2. You find services in PA "less" than the services where you moved from.
3. You complain.
4. You are told we have the best services of all.
5. You still complain.
6. You are told you are a loud mouth ("the vocal few")
7. You complain.
8. You learn to live with it.
9. You listen to complainers like "Anne" thinking she is struggling like you did.
10. You learn that "per capita" expense on PA residents is the highest in the bay area, but you still dont see the returns on the expense.
11. You find out that most of the money spent by the city is spent on salaries and pensions.
10. You drive on bumpy roads
100. You move on with life.
1000. You are happy some idiot is going to spend loads of money to buy your house when decide to sell.
Employees-turned-owners revamp Cafe Alto, open new restaurant
By Elena Kadvany | 3 comments | 3,700 views
Reducing Congestion and Parking Challenges While Respecting the Mobility Advantages of Cars
By Steve Levy | 13 comments | 2,074 views
Backlash Begins Following Serra Canonization Announcement
By Nick Taylor | 13 comments | 1,223 views
Council Priorities 2015: Honesty, Focus, and Listening about Listening
By Douglas Moran | 9 comments | 1,140 views