Man killed by train in Mountain View

Original post made on Jun 6, 2012

A man was struck and killed by a southbound train near the San Antonio Road train station in Mountain View Wednesday morning, according to a Caltrain spokeswoman.

Read the full story here Web Link posted Wednesday, June 6, 2012, 11:50 AM

Posted by Sad News, a resident of Palo Verde
on Jun 6, 2012 at 7:48 pm

To the families of this man, Sorry for your lost. My prayers go to the families of this man who probably felt like no one cared. They say that the incident happened near San Antonio, but I bet that it happened in Palo Alto. I think they want to say near San Antonio so it does not sound like Palo Alto is becoming a place to die.

Posted by monta loma mom, a resident of Community Center
on Jun 7, 2012 at 11:44 am

I actually saw accident scene mins after it happen. It was at the san antonio platform.police were just covering the man. I am sorry he took his life and for his family

Posted by ChrisC, a resident of College Terrace
on Jun 8, 2012 at 12:40 pm

I wish these suicides would stop. It is so sad. My heart goes out to his family and friends. I do believe San Antonio station is in Mountain View.

Posted by To Sad News, a resident of Menlo Park
on Jun 8, 2012 at 12:48 pm

First of all, I am so sorry to hear this. I am sorry for his family and friends.

Still, I believe the police are trying to make Palo Altans think they are safer than they really are.

Posted by Shana Thomson, a resident of Ventura
on Aug 31, 2012 at 12:00 pm

I knew my dear sweet Josh. We both struggled with the same problems. He was kind, wacky, wild and unfortuneatly terribly troubled. I love you Josh, you will be missed!! RIP love

Shana

If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.